Researchers participating in GeomComp.
GeomComp includes the following Greek teams and Faculty members:
- Department of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Athens.
– Ioannis Emiris, Team leader, and Project coordinator (group website),
– Dimitrios Gunopulos.
– Leonidas Palios (University of Ioannina)
– Theocharis Malamatos (University of Peloponnese),
– Euripides Markou (University of Thessaly).
- School of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, National Technical University of Athens.
– Panagiotis Kaklis, Team leader,
– Alexandros Ginnis.
- Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (FORTH), Heraklion, Crete.
– Menelaos Karavelas, Team leader.
– Vassilis Samoladas (Technical University of Crete).
GeomComp also involves collaboration with several external partners, who include:
– Leonidas Guibas, Stanford University, USA (group website),
– Evanthia Papadopoulou, University of Lugano, Switzerland.
Here are the current or past GeomComp researchers (Affiliations/status during their GeomComp engagement):
- Vangelis Anagnostopoulos (MSc student)
- Vissarion Fisikopoulos (PhD)
- Christodoulos Fragoudakis (Researcher at NTUA)
- Grigoris Karagiorgos (Faculty at TEI)
- Anastasia Katsavria (PhD)
- Christos Konaxis (postdoc)
- Konstantinos Kostas (Faculty at TEI)
- Nikos Kourniatis (postdoc)
- Ioannis Psarros (MSc student)
- Eleni Tzanaki (postdoc)
- Nikolaos Yialelis (PhD)
- Zafirakis Zafeirakopoulos (postdoc)
This research has been co-financed by the European Union (European Social Fund – ESF) and Greek national funds through the Operational Program “Education and Lifelong Learning” of the National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF) – Research Funding Program: THALIS –UOA (MIS 375891).