Our research results and ongoing projects.
- K.A. Belibassakis, Th.P. Gerosthathis, K.V. Kostas, C.G. Politis, P.D. Kaklis, A.-A.I. Ginnis and C. Feurer, A BEM-Isogeometric method for the ship wave-resistance problem, Ocean Engineering, vol. 60, pp. 53–67, (2013).
- I.Z. Emiris and V. Fisikopoulos, An efficient method for approximating polytope volume. In Proc. 30th Annual ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, Kyoto 2014.
- A.-A.I. Ginnis, R. Duvigneau, C.G. Politis, K.V. Kostas, K. Belibassakis, T. Gerostathis and P.D. Kaklis, A Multi-Objective Optimization Environment For Ship-Hull Design Based On A BEM-Isogeometric Solver”. In Proc. Vth International Conference on Computational Methods in Marine Engineering, 29-31 May 2013, Hamburg, Germany (2013).
- E. Markou, M. Paquette, Black Hole Search and Exploration in Unoriented Tori with Synchronous Scattered Finite Automata, Proc. 16th International Conference on Principles of Distributed Systems (OPODIS 2012), December 2012, Rome, Italy, LNCS 7702, pp. 239-253.
- M.I. Karavelas, E. Tzanaki, The complexity of Minkowski sums.
- M.I. Karavelas, Christos Konaxis, and Eleni Tzanaki, The maximum number of faces of the Minkowski sum of three convex polytopes. In Proc. 29th Annual ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry (SCG’13), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 17-20, 2013.
A detailed project description in Greek.
This research has been co-financed by the European Union (European Social Fund – ESF) and Greek national funds through the Operational Program “Education and Lifelong Learning” of the National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF) – Research Funding Program: THALIS –UOA (MIS 375891).